Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TV

I have had the pleasure of watching TV down here recently. Normally I get home after the best shows have gone off the air, but I've made it back in time to see a few good ones. You can never tell when an American show is going to take off here. For instance, there are a couple of terrible American shows that have made it here, such as the "Cleveland Show" (which was surprisingly funny in French) and "Two and a Half Men" (which is still abysmal in French). There are also some great shows, such as "Glee" and "The Closer".

Last night, however, I watched a great program, basically a compilation of funny animal clips. It was great because the entire family was around watching and laughing, and of course, animals are inherently funny. This video was what they used to end the show. My sides were splitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment