Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

If only I'd had a barrel, that would have been way more fun

Finally, after a month and a half of waiting, I finally got what I wanted. Look at this picture. Do you see?




In case it's not obvious, check out this close-up.


The monkey in the backyard! I was so happy.

I was out in the backyard putting my clothes out to dry on the clothesline (visible at the bottom of the close-up), when I heard a rustling in the trees. I looked up and there was this monkey, staring at me. Soon I saw another. So I slowly walked into the house, ran to get my camera, and came back in time to see them jumping from tree to tree. Unfortunately, I had trouble seeing my viewfinder in the bright sun, so a couple of the pictures I took had no monkeys in them. Luckily this picture came out great. So that's checked off the list.

Tomorrow is the last of the pilot interviews. Then I can go home with peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment