Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Short post

Today's the American dinner, so I don't have much time. However, I'll take a bit of time to talk about who I'm cooking for.

Jorge, my Peruvian friend who's leaving for the mainland soon and hopes to not return

Samuel -- his older friend who lets him stay over in the spare futon

Yoan -- A French kid of university age who moved to Cayenne as a kid

Leo -- the owner of the apartment. Originally from Nicaragua, he's now a French citiwen and aorks for the government. He studied at one of my schoo's sister universities in France.

Maribel and Nicolas -- Mother and son. I really have no idea how they're connected to Leo (maybe a daughter or a niece) but they always seem to be at his place. Nicolas is adorable, and loved it when I gave him an American quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment