Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Heat

I went to the market today to pick up some fruit. I've found that it's really not a good idea to buy anything else there, because Dominique keeps making big meals for lunch, and I get home late from the internet café so all my dinner food goes to waste. So today I bought bananas, tomatoes (for sandwiches), and a slice of tayove (picture tomorrow, after I've tried it). On the way back I felt a bit dehydrated, so I got some juice before getting on the bus. It didn't help. There were so many people and no air conditioning, that i nearly passed out or threw up. Luckily the bus cleared out well before my stop and I was able to recover. But the rest of the day was spent relaxing and working on an article for publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment