Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Observations

This is how the street leading from my street to the downtown looks when I get here:



And this is how it looks when I leave:



Last night was the American dinner. I made the chicken in Coke gravy that I discussed as well as the onion soup potatoes. I also improvised some carrots with thyme, and they might have been the best carrots I've ever made. God bless French butter. Anyhow, everyone loved the meal, and remarked that it was nice to have something that wasn't spicy for a change.



Today, I was working diligently in the hammock, when all of a sudden I heard little feet scratching beneath me. I thought it was the cat, but when I looked over, I saw this guy:



Caught me quite off guard. He was about 3 feet long, and ran surprisingly fast when I went to take a picture of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment