Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hair Fashion

There is something I've been meaning to write about: men's hairstyles. But it's been difficult to do with a lack of an illustration, and I feel weird about just taking random pictures of people on the street, as though they are there for my curiosity's benefit. However, as I was coming home the other night, there was a fashion show going on. Nothing too impressive, at least not to my untrained eye, but there was a male model with exactly the kind of hairstyle that had jumped out at me. And since he was really putting himself on display, I decided to take advantage and get the picture. And here it is:



You'll notice the designs drawn in the hair. I've seen writing, elaborate designs, all sorts of things. I wouldn't say that all young men have them, but only young men have them, and they are not at all uncommon.

No comments:

Post a Comment