Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Brazil wins! well, they won this round

Brazil won its elimination round, and as soon as it was official, the substantial Brazilian population as well as anyone else who enjoys rooting for the front-runner took to the streets in droves. There were fireworks, cars honking, flags flying, and people cheering. I have to say, it’s a bit annoying. But hopefully some other team will win and I’ll be able to sleep the night of the World Cup finals.





P.S. I originally composed this blog post offline over an hour ago, took the picutres two hours ago, and the Brazilians are still partying in the streets. I guess all those stereotypes about the reserved, taciturn Brazilians just aren't true.

1 comment:

  1. We will win this thing, get used to it! haha

    You know I'm kidding, but I couldn't miss this line...

    ReplyDelete